My Queen Anne’s Revenge shawl so far. The pattern is the Cold Mountain Stole from Knitty, yarn is from HandpaintedYarn.Com. Their laceweight in Rosa y Piedra, which I plan on overdyeing with tea to give it a more brownish-tint, so it looks more like the Queen Anne’s Revenge from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
My love for Hector Barbossa will never end, yo.
Almost done with the first round of the first pattern repeat. This thing is going to be so huge. /chinhands
- suchaknitwit reblogged this from nightblossomed and added:
- helena-in-burtonland likes this
- gritty-knitty reblogged this from nightblossomed
- heathersjoy likes this
- animegeekgirl19 likes this
- obsessivelyknittingeverything reblogged this from nightblossomed
- everydayimknitting likes this
- nightblossomed posted this